Sales and Marketing – Sales Representative
Sales representatives will be responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or account. This position is accountable to create a demand for and contribute to the assigned area quota / clients to insure profitable sales of Hublit products within acceptable selling costs in order to achieve established sales goals.
- The Sales Representative identifies opportunities through key customer contacts and industry information to locate sources for sale of company products and services.
- The Sales Representative prepares documentation for prospective customers and ensures it is communicated appropriately.
- He/she is responsible for effectively managing the existing customer accounts while focusing on account growth
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales and customer objectives
- Negotiate contract terms favourable to company
- Analyse customer needs and secure desirable business through application of company products and services
- Maintain favourable client relationships
- Assess and follow customer complaints to satisfactory resolution
- Prepare estimates for the sale of company products and services
- Prepare and maintain required customer information and files in accordance with established procedures
- Work with owner and building management in obtaining maintenance agreement, renewal of agreements as well as updates to their system either to meet new code requirements or through application of new technologies
- Source, analyse, communicate and apply competitive data for competitive advantage to company
- Communicate to both customer and internal operations the necessary information to assure customer satisfaction and achieve sales cost objective
- Retain and grow customer base
- Accounts receivable management for assigned accounts
- Develop negotiating strategies with minimum monitoring by management
- Plan, develop and implement sales strategies on specific negotiations that are consistent with internal product strategy while, at the same time, fully reflective of customer requirements and competitive offerings
- Understand financial goals and expectations of company
- Participate in company professional development programs to enhance working knowledge of company products, services and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Finance, or Accounting preferred.
- Experience: 2-5 yrs. of technical Business-to-Business sales preferred
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite software, Lotus Notes, SAP preferred
Hublit Lighting is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under Indian law.